A team of brave individuals from Catching Lives took part in the KM charity team’s Maidstone abseil on Sunday 19th March 2017, including Project Leader Graeme Solly, Trustee James Duff, Client Data Coordinator Luana Ali, volunteer Jay Pile-Gray and Canterbury Community Shelter Deputy-Coordinator Charlie Oakes.
You can see the team in action here
You can still donate by visiting our Virgin Money Giving page here
70% of the funds raised will be given to Catching Lives with the remaining 30% going to the Kent and Medway Charity Team to pay for the costs of the event and to support its childrens road safety work.
This winter we expanded our winter shelter, which ran from December-February, from 15 to 20 overnight spaces for rough sleepers, but with this comes increased costs. This fundraising event will help to ensure we are able to continue to offer the important services to our clients, such as the Canterbury Community Shelter.