As an independent charity, community fundraising is a vital activity for us to undertake in order to continue to be able to provide the range of services on offer to clients at our day centre.
Please click here to download our Fundraising Information Pack, which outlines how we can support you in any fundraising you would like to undertake, and gives some ideas for what you could do.
There are many ways that you can support and fundraise for us, as an individual, at your school, university or workplace. You could:
- Enter one of the many KM Charity Events – https://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/challenge/
- Organise a bake sale
- Arrange a quiz night
- Organise a woolly hat wearing day
- Arrange with your headteacher for a non-school uniform day
- Organise a sponsored sleepout
- Arrange a charity gig
- Organise a clothing and food collection
- Enter a chilli eating competition!
These are just a few examples of how you can help, and we can support you with all of these events, and any other ideas that you have, by supplying collection pots, t-shirts, posters, information and advertising banners. We can arrange for someone from Catchinglives to come along to your event and talk about the work that we do.