Catching Lives, the independent charity based in Canterbury, that works with rough sleepers and the homeless, is looking to employ a part time Marketing Support Officer (MSO). Reporting to the charity’s Fundraiser and General Manager, the MSO will form part of a team to support and drive a variety of fundraising and awareness projects.
Hours: 15 hrs per week (these to be arranged if appointed)
Salary: £25,000 (pro rata) for the duration of the contract.
Location: Canterbury Open Centre, Canterbury, Kent
Interviews will take place at Canterbury Open Centre (socially distanced and in a safe environment) but remote interviews can be arranged for anyone who is high risk or has concerns about Covid
The candidate will need to:
· Have broad experience across a full range of marketing avenues.
· Have good understanding of traditional and social media.
· Possess writing skills and experience of compiling and distributing press information.
· Have good presentation skills.
· Be able to brief and liaise with external support services including web and design agencies.
The post is also subject to a DBS check as the successful applicant may come into contact with our clients, some of whom have complex support needs and are extremely vulnerable.
The successful candidate will be expected to start immediately.
To apply, submit a CV and covering letter (which should set out, in detail, why you should be shortlisted for interview) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Charity Number 1014868. Limited Company Number 2719436.