We are holding two summer fetes, the first being 23rd June (and second will be 18th August).
There will be a variety of events on the day, all aimed at raising money to support the homeless clients who access our centre, and also to give people an opportunity to come and find out about what we actually do.
Inside the centre:
• Artwork for sale (created by our clients)
• Tombola of donated items (if you can donate a prize, please contact)
• Cake sale and refreshments
• Copies of Harbledown Hope, the book created by our clients, for sale.
Outside in garden:
• Info on display about our gardening project clients have been undertaking.
• Mono print activities for children and adults (1200 -1400).
We would love to hear from anyone who might like to help us with the above (either 23rd June or 18th August), but also please contact if you would like to help us to expand what we can do on the days, such as:
-Live music (if you would like to come and play, or know someone who might, please contact)
-BBQ (if you can offer to provide a BBQ and your services as a chef, please contact).