As a charity we rely on donations from within the local community to help sustain the charity’s work and expand to make a greater impact.
How To Donate:
1. Online – Please click the link below to our secure online gateway provided by the Charities Aid Foundation, which securely handles our donations, including helping us manage Gift Aid reclaims and maximising the donations we receive.
Any donations are appreciated and although you can donate anonymously we would like to be able to thank you so leaving your details would be fantastic. You deserve it!
2. Directly in person – You can drop in your donation in person to either:
a. Catching Lives Canterbury Open Centre, Station Road East, Canterbury, CT1 2RB; or
b. Catching Lives Books, 28 Palace Street, Canterbury, CT1 2DZ; or
c. By post to either.
Download a direct debit form for Catching Lives (Word document)
Download our bank transfer details for any standing order payments (Word document)
Download our Catching Lives personal donation form (Word document)
3. Request a donation form – For those who don’t want to donate online, we are more than happy to directly post you the relevant form (including a stamped addressed envelope). Please call 01227 464904
4. Donations in Kind – We are always in need of clothing and food of all kinds. Please feel free to contact us on the number below,if you have something you would like to donate; we can often arrange for it to be picked up, if needed.
5. Corporate Partnerships – To find out how we can work with your company please contact Terry Gore at email@example.com or on 01227 464904
If you have any questions please contact Paul Willoughby at Catching Lives on 01227 464904